Wireless: Automatic Connect to eduroam (Windows 8.1)
Connect to the eduroam Wireless Network
NOTE: If unable to connect automatically, try to Manually Connect to eduroam or try Deleting the eduroam Wireless Network.
1. Hover your mouse in the top or bottom right-hand corner of the screen.
2. Tap the Settings option, located at the bottom of the bar.
3. Click Network from the list of options at the bottom of your new sidebar.
4. Scroll down to eduroam.
5. Enter your PAWS ID & Password into the correct fields.
- Enter your PAWS ID (including @lsu.edu) & PAWS Password.
- Format MUST be <PAWS ID>@lsu.edu, otherwise you WILL receive an error message.
6. You are now connected to the eduroam secure wireless network.
12/7/2016 12:51:28 PM