Human Resource Management: Name Change Form

Name Change Form:

To officially change your name as a faculty or staff member, you must fill out the following form from Human Resource Management. Once you have filled it out, submit the completed form to the HR Contact for your department along with your social security card for verification. 


NOTE: Once the form has been processed, your myLSU information will be updated.

To Change Your Name in Workday:

1. Log into Workday.

2. Click your name in the upper right corner, then click View Profile.

3. Click the Actions button under your name in the left sidebar.

4. Hover over Personal Data, then select Change My Legal Name.

1/10/2024 1:23:40 PM