- LSU Students, Faculty, Staff, Visitors who participate in eduroam, & Sponsored Guests.
The following are the LSU wireless networks that are broadcasted on-campus.
- The wireless network that provides secure connectivity to LSU students, faculty, staff, & visitors from eduroam participating institutions.
- eduroam for LSU users requires authentication to be entered in the form of <PAWS ID>@lsu.edu & <Your PAWS Password>.
- If you are having problems getting the logon box to display, you may need to Clear the Cached Credentials.
- eduroam Wireless: LSU Overview
- Provides information regarding wireless connectivity at LSU. Internet Access IS NOT available on this network.
- If you are unable to connect or need assistance, please contact the Help Desk at 225.578.3375.
- Personal assistance is also available in the following locations: (1) Middleton Library Information Commons Help Desk & (2) Frey Computing Services Center Help Desk.